Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 18 More Movies

I woke up a little hung over from last night. But was up by 8:30 for another screening, BROTHERS. This film was so moving I highly recommend it, the only problem I had with the film
is that when they were in Afghanistan, it looked like a film set.  The director didn't put too much work into that part of the film and it needed it.  I need to see more of the violence, and what Toby's character was going through.  I've been watching a lot of great films recently.  The Q/A session with the main actress, wasn't informative at all.  The only thing I remember is that Toby McGuire is a Vegan and in the dinner scene someone had mixed up the grave for his meal.  He was not very happy.

I also saw the best film of the week and I think for the holidays, THE BLIND SIDE. The film stars Sandra Bullock.  I love films that deal with life, and hope.  This one touched my soul.  Please see this one.  Sandra was so wonderful and witty with lots of charm in the Question and Answer Session.  Quentin, the other lead was just a huge heart. Walking to the car, I noticed that Sandra was walking in front of me and I told my friend.  He tapped her on her shoulder and she talked to us. She is just a beautiful human being.

The week had some great surprises for me and we still have tomorrow Sunday, GO COWBOYS.  I'm looking forward to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment