Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 19, I booked!

Okay, remember the audition I went for a few days ago, where I had to play an 18 year-old.  Well the director had another
actor in mind who is fits the age and the part I read for I was too short.  She offered me the understudy for the 18 year old part at the lead.  She guaranteed me 2 performances, and they would fall on Sundays.
I'm happy. I also found out today that the director of Just Me and Jose asked me to co-direct it with him. I happier. Now all I want is to book the job I went for on Friday.

I also went to go see Me and Orson Wells.  It was an okay film.  I loved the actor who portrayed Orson, he was amazing to watch on the screen.  I then had a chance to meet Zac Efron during the Q/A session.  He is such a nice guy, but he didn't do so well in the film.  He played the character too cool, there was no fire inside him, sorry Zac, but you are becoming a better actor.

On the other hand my work outs have been good.  RTP is changing me.  Here is the latest photo



No comments:

Post a Comment