Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 16

What a day.  Today I got early and had my breakfast, and while eating, my dogg peed all over the kitchen, living room and hallway. I cleaned it up which took me over 30 mins.  I can't blame Puppy; he's 14 years old.  I went to bed afterwards and was awaken by my agent for an audition for a show "1000 Questions".  I got the material but haven't gone over it well because I also went to go see the private screening, of
"The Young Victoria."  What a great film, in which we see young Victoria going through her struggles as a princess and as a Queen of course it wouldn't be a film without a romance.  I have watched about 4 fantastic features in the last 2 weeks.  The actress, Emily Blunt, who played Queen Victoria was there for Q/A session.  She is not only beautiful but very charismatic as well.  Every actor in the film was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment