Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 17

Today was a little crazy.  First, I had an audition for the TV show, 100 Questions and then I met my scene partner at a coffee shop, but before that I met with my manager for a sec at Starbucks.  All of this happened by 3 pm.  I thought I did good at the audition.



Once I got home, things got a little hairy.  I was on the phone for about 2 hours talking to two alarm companies. Basically someone came into my home and misinformed about my alarm system and sold me to a new contract to another company.  I'm now paying two alarm companies,  Pinnacle Security and the company who stole from me, SECURITY ONE.  


The employee arrived at my home back in July and said to me that SECURITY ONE was buying out Pinnacle Security; they need to reinstall the system and I needed to sign a new contract.  He lied under his company.  I explained to Security One what his employee did.  He didn't want to absolve the contract so know I have to take legal matters.


After this situation, I thought I would have time to go to the gym but I also had an engagement for the special screening of the film "Precious".  I went to the screening and came out too late to go to the gym so I missed my first day from my workout program.   Feeling a little down, I went to a bar and had a few drinks. :)  Boy can't wait for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment