Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 12

I'm writing at around 12:00 am since I have been busy with keeping my blog post at RTP Transformation, www.rtptransformation.com. Here is what I've accomplished in 6 days.

I saw the film, "Where the Wild Things Are" and I enjoyed being nine years old all over again..  There is a lot of violence and I agree with what parents were saying that this is not a kid's film.  Remember when you were a small boy and used to horseplay? Well, you'll love this film; it's kind of cool.

The project, Just Me and Jose", looks promising to shoot next Spring.  I should know a little bit more hopeful in the next few weeks.  I'm getting ready to do the scene from the film, THE FUGITIVE KIND for the Tuesday class. I believe it will be at the end of November.   I had a great sore and fantastic weekend. I'm looking forward to the week, anything is possible.  by having BELIEF, DESIRE and EXPECTANCY.

No comments:

Post a Comment