Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 3

I received a phone call from Central Casting today.  The casting agent wanted to use my car for an Aftra TV Show.  Aftra is one of the actor's unions and is the lesser one.  The job starts Monday morning. I hope they call back: haven't booked it.

I also discussed with a friend about the new Cohen Brother film, A Serious Man.  What a great film!  All the characters have been polished and the story is a little out there but it's sure is funny.  I highly recommend it.  The film is about a Jewish family in the 60's and the central character have some major problems all coming at one time.  The characters are real people.  Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iggyFPls4w&feature=player_embedded

I'm looking forward to tomorrow Monster batch party.  I'm not dressing up in costume, but then again I always say this and it doesn't happen. If I take any photos, I'll post them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment