Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 1

What an epiphany I had earlier this morning! I'm excited to say that "I am excited". I just got back from Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT film/concert. I'm telling you, we lost a great Master, but his music lives in us. I learned that Michael was a true genius.
He was creating til the very end, he directed musicians and dancers and after a direction towards them, he would then say, "It's all with love". What a great way to get things done. A remarkable virtuoso man he was. Thanks Michael for all the love you gave in your art.

I talked to my friends about the blog and then I became more heated about what I'm doing. There is no one that can stop me, only me. I know have the obligation to myself to get that agency and those jobs, you are also involved in my pursuit. I'm ready to have fun. Being an artist is a game. Monopoly; one day you have all the great pieces to win and the next day, you get sent to jail. These are the ups and downs in the industry. When in jail you get to review your strategy and you can thrust yourself to the next level, in this case owning Broadway.

I've had some waves in my career. At one point I was doing red carpets and being called left and right from photographers. Now I only have $20.00 in my wallet and this is for gas. In the down/jail time, I have appreciated what I had before much more than when I was up there. So next time I'm up on Broadway, I will remember how valuable this time is and cherish it even more. I want that piece of Broadway and I will get there again. Next time, I'm buying the property.

Michael had ups and downs and THIS IS IT tour was going to be the biggest comeback, his return. I myself am currently on a stage/platform right now rehearsing and gearing up for my comeback, the difference is that I will be at a different level of success. If I measuring the level of my success on scale from 1-10, I was at 4 on the scale. I'm ready for level 5 and upward.

Tomorrow I'm heading back to doing extra work. I'm re-registering at Central Casting, the largest extra casting agency in Hollywood. If you don't know them, I suggest you click on the link. I'll post what happens tomorrow. www.centralcasting.org

Finally, I decided to go back to the gym, starting tomorrow. As Milton Katselas would tell us time and time again. "DO IT NOW!" and he would closed his letters, "On Upward and Forward" It makes sense now. I'm moving up a level or two and forward full force, with fervor, excitement, and of course LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome... Hang in there, SI SE PUEDE... Your an inspiration to me, as Im sure to many other's. Continue being great!!!

    ReplyDelete