Wednesday, November 9, 2011

TV Show Community airs 10th of Nov on NBC


The first of the three shows I shot from June to last month is set to air this Thursday November 10th on NBC. I co-star as "Waiter". Set your DVRs and hope you can tune in 8/7c time. I also just finished the
play, ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION. Our last show was this past Sunday. The play ran for 6 weeks and I had a great time playing, "Carlos" a landlord Cholo. I got some great reviews and was mention in the LA Times newspaper.  here are two links: Laist review and LA Times review
Next is the TV show, GOT HOME ALIVE on The Travel Channel. I'll keep you posted.

Delta Farce will be televised Sunday Nov. 13 at 7pm on Comedy Central and on Monday Nov. 14, at 12:06am. In case you haven't seen me play opposite of Danny Trejo.

No comments:

Post a Comment