Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Booked TV Show DEXTER!!!

I booked a the role of RICARDO on the Showtime hit show, DEXTER. I shot yesterday and it was so great to be in front of the camera. I can't say details but I can tell you is that I'm on the season finale. Hope you watch.

I feel that my career
is beginning to take off. In addition to booking three shows in a row, I have also booked a two plays. One I play a cholo named CARLOS, the other I play two roles in one; not bad if I say so myself.

My short, AND THEN WHAT has not seen any festival as of yet. I will start in a couple of weeks to submit it. You'll hear from me here.

I will finished principal photography on two shorts by the end of November, ABUELITA and CHECK OUT. It looks as if I won't have time for drinks this holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment