Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Booked TV Show COMMUNITY!!!


Well, things are starting to move. I booked the show COMMUNITY. I went to the audition last week Wednesday Sept, 14 and read for the day laborer painter role with one Spanish line.  But I got a call yesterday and was told that the scene was deleted however,
the producers wanted me to play the waiter at a Mexican restaurant wearing a Mexican sombrero.  I can't wait to shoot it; I hope it can be a recurring role.

I had an audition for the role of DAD on HOUSE, at FOX studios. For that audition I went in and 45 seconds later I came out of the audition room. The casting director said, "I liked it", and that was it. I told the other actors, "I feel like I just got a shot at the doctors." 

I raced to Paramount Studios for my wardrobe fitting but got there early so I and had a salad with some chicken at the commissary. I walked inside stage 32 and got fitted.  You guys are going to laugh when you see what I"m wearing. 

That's all for now. I'll post as soon as I'm wrapped from the shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment