Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have to tell you that these last months have been so amazing for me.  I'm not only doing great in acting class as an actor but I'm starting to dive more into directing.  In July I booked 3 days doing voice over for Happy Feet 2 and I've done a few voice over films as:
Harold and Kumar a Very Christmas, Bless Me Ultima, and On the Road, I've also done 3 episodes of HBO new series, Luck.

I just wrapped on my first TV appearance since CSI, It's for a new TV show on The Travel Channel titled, GOT HOME ALIVE.  I play a thug in Mexico that abducts a woman and holds her for a 2 million dollar ransom.  It felt great working in front of the camera after being gone for about a year and a half.  I will continue to book jobs.

The months leading to all of this great work were awful. There were days I really did question my art and myself in wanting to continue being poor.  I feel I haven't accomplish my dreams, yes I'm working in the industry but not to the level I'd like to. Money has been an issue since I was in college and this is stopping now! I demand much more work and I will have that and much more.  They say be careful what you wish for; baby bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment