Thursday, April 21, 2011

Moving On...

Okay, so here I am again facing another obstacle; however, this time is about changing agencies.  I had a meeting with an agent last week on Friday and today Thursday, I accepted to leave my previous agent, Jana, and work with Orion.  In my whole career I've only
had 5 agents and only broke ties with one, the rest of them moved on to do other things in their lives.  I've been looking for a new agent for about 2 years now and this is where I landed.  I took meetings with Innovative, Lewis and Beal, Maverick Agency and about 3 others.

What does this mean?  NEW PICTURES, lose weight, and sleep. I feel I got a team now that will help me achieve anything I desire.  First thing I got to do is to produce Just Me and Jose which has been in the back burner for two years as well. Here we go.

Now about Sal Mineo, it seems that James Franco has agreed with another actor to play Sal; moving on...

Go! Go! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment