Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jury Duty

Guess what?  I got selected to Jury Duty on Tuesday morning on the 2nd day of November.  At first I didn't want to serve as a Juror but now that I'm on the 2nd day and going onto my third day I'm actually enjoying being one of the selected few who will have a major responsibility and see justice serve.

I have also published my new website and can now be accessible. It took me over 8 days to complete.  I'm still tweeking the "STUFF" page and it will be an ongoing process.

It has officially been over three weeks since my last audition.  The guy in Las Vegas lied to me and I never got my editorial printed.  I need to print them but I don't have the time right now to look for someone to help me out. I'll see if I can look for a printing shop this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment