Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 9

Oh boy am I hurting today.  After 3 intense workouts for the last few days, I'm walking like an elderly man.  It has been just plain painful. I can't walk, bend over, scratch, move my arms or sit.  The pain is so extremely; it makes me laugh.  I'm sure it will go away within the next two days. I  HOPE.

If you have not seen or heard of the film, The Hurt Locker, you heard it from me.  I just saw it this evening and it is fantastic; must see film.   It looks so real almost as a documentary; filled with explosions, tension and humor.  This film captures not only the dangers that our soldiers go through everyday, but also their vulnerability.  Watch it or rent it.

Last, I'm still looking for a job and it's getting near to the desperation mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment