Saturday, February 26, 2011

Frustrated but hopeful with SAL MINEO biopic

It's been since last September that I've not worked. I haven't been in front of the camera since last May! On a good note, I finished directing my 3rd short, AND THEN...and I've done some amazing work in acing class. I've only
had a hand full of auditions and they are not worth, "a bird in the hand, which is worth two in a bush."

On to hope. I've just heard that James Franco is doing Sal Mineo's biopic. In response to the news, I've updated my website with a picture of him and me. My acting teacher Milton Katselas told me I reminded him of Sal.

If you know James Franco, please forward my website to him. www.carlosmorenojr.com
Not only do we look alike but I can act! Tell me if this is a perfect casting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment