Friday, October 22, 2010

President Obama Rally at USC

I got up early this morning, 8:30am, with only one hour of sleep and headed toward USC campus. Little did I know that there were thousands of people like me wanting to get a glimpse of our President. All I can say is WOW!  I had a terrific time listening to him talk about hope and how this change we wanted two
years ago is an on going process.  The way I see it is like this,  a baby doesn't start running immediately after birth.  He needs to be nurtured, feed, cared for and around the first year, he begins tocrawl.  After crawling for a few months, he stands up and not to long after standing up he takes his first step. You see where I'm heading, it is a process, it doesn't come over night, so please be patient and continue your support toward the democrats in the country.  We don't want to swing back to what Bush was doing.  Go and vote this coming election.

No comments:

Post a Comment